Friday, July 2, 2010

Why hire a professional wedding photographer?


So why hire a professional wedding photographer?
Photo by Christina


Many people have decent digital SLR camera's now and many fancy themselves as photographers. I have found that for outside photography, when the lighting is favorable, most anyone with a decent camera can take a nice picture. Indoor photography is much more challenging with the use of a flash or speed light.

As a professional wedding photographer I have professional Nikon camera equipment and lenses with flash speed lights. I have not just one or two camera's either. I actually have four Nikon camera's. One must have redundant equipment in case of camera failure. Can you ask the minister to stop the ceremony while you get another camera or change batteries?

Professional wedding photographers must have a eye for lighting and angles that most people just do not have that take pictures as a hobby. We can pose you to take the most flattering angle for a picture that makes you look your best.

If you family member is taking your wedding pictures and they have a problem with the camera and the pictures turn out bad or dark, what will you do?

Will you be angry with your family member?
Remember they are not professional wedding photographers.

Do you want your family to be working while everyone else has fun at your wedding?

Do you want your family to enjoy the wedding also or will they be stuck taking pictures?

Think about what the wedding pictures will look like after a few drinks?

I have seen people spend a grand on flowers and then skimp when it came to the pictures.

What do you do with the flowers after the wedding?
Most people throw the flowers in the garbage.

Yet for the pictures that you keep, the families try to get by on the cheap. Does this make sense to you?

Please take a look at our photo gallery and think about why you should hire a professional with a great deal of experience.

I have had my pictures published professionally in a magazine and newspaper. I have years of experience and have taken around 50,000 pictures. I actually wore out a camera that I purchased as I used it so much that I had to replace it. please come to my office and see my photogallery. Call for an appointment.

No comments: